2017년 3월 24일 금요일

Stress discussion question. How do you usually cope with stress?

How I usually cope with stress

People are stressed out for one reason or another in a modern society. I sometimes get stressed as well and I have some ways to release my stress. Let me tell you those.
First, I usually cope with stress by sleeping. Stress makes me tired and leads me to sleep. After a good sleep I forget what makes me stressed and feel refreshed. However this way has a negative effect. The thing which gives me the most stress in my life is a test. I get stressed when I prepare for tests. I have to study right before tests but as I mentioned, stress makes me tired. Therefore I cannot cram for tests and study during the exam weeks. That is why I study as much as I can before the weeks.
Second, I usually go and drink coke when I feel tired or stressed and just sit in a fast food restaurant and think about things.
That really works and I recommend it. I am not sure but I believe that sugar lowers our stress level. Plus, sitting alone and thinking things makes me calm.
These are how I shake off my stress.


How does stress affect you emotionally?
When I am stressed, I become too sensitive. I am sensitive even when I am not stressed. I do not want others to talk to me when I am stressed and I do not want to hear anything from them.  I want to be alone. So, do not talk to me when I am stressed out. Just leave me alone. Do not even say “are you okay” I might say back “don’t care about me”. I do not easily get stressed. Do not worry.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기