2017년 4월 4일 화요일

Gender discussion questions !!

A) If I have children, will I treat my sons differently from my daughters?

If I have children, I would treat my sons and daughters differently. First of all when I have my own family I want to have only one daughter. However I am not going to be able to control this of course. I want to treat a girl more carefully because she is weaker than a son physically and it is more likely to put her in some dangerous situations. For example, playing alone in the play ground of traveling abroad alone, to those kinds of things I want to oppose. I would hate my daughters to be in danger. However if I have a boy, I would give him freedom. As my parents have done to me, I will make him stand on his own feet. That is how I live and good for me. Through this way I got my independence and confidence so I got to love my life. I will treat a daughter based on this as well but as I said, I think I would be more careful of the dangers. Maybe because I love her.


B) If I had the option of choosing my gender next time, which would I choose? why?

If I could be reborn and choose my gender, I would choose male. Most importantly I am satisfied with my life now and I think societies nowadays are better for men. Plus it is safer for men than women. The gender rate of criminals contains more male than female and the number of crime against women are increasing. I really like to do something alone such as living alone, traveling alone and eating alone. However for women those things are not safe. Even they cannot go out at midnight. Lastly, if I were a woman, I would be tired everyday. Women spend time and money on their appearance for themselves or others. I do not really care about my clothes. Living like woman would make me tired.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기