2017년 3월 11일 토요일

Which Language to Learn? What the Experts Say

Which Language to Learn? What the Experts Say: Which language to learn? A good question to ask: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic? Discover the pros and cons of each one.



 Since we are working to be an English interpreter or translater, this article would be interesting for us.

And I think you had better learn one more language other than English. So, it is helpful when you choose your third language to learn. For your information, I have been learning Japanese but it is not powerful in the world according to this article.



 Plue, in my opinion, learning Russian would be a good choice. I have some Russian friends, and some from Central Asia. They speak Russian but They don't speak English. I can read Russian alphabet. it's different from Englsih. English is the lingua franca but in fact people who speak Russian, they do not want to study English. I have talked to one of my friend who does not speak English but Russian. She said she does not like America that is why she does not try to learn their language. We all know Russsia and the U.S. are rivals in the world and those two are the most powerful countries.



 So, there are many people who speak English but Russian and vice versa. After I finish school work and get a job, I am going to learn Russian. Now I have to be focused on English because I need at least one thing for my meal ticket.



Which language would you like to learn ?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기